Search our current opportunities
As a people driven business, we aim to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce of the highest calibre.
Our people strategy is targeted at providing a work environment where all the supporting conditions are in place to foster creativity and innovation – ensuring our talented people can have a rewarding career and make a meaningful contribution to achieving strategic business goals. We offer a range of benefits, programs and policies that engage high calibre people within our business and recognise their achievements, including but not limited to:
- paid parental leave (over and above legislative entitlements)
- continuation of certain benefits during parental leave
- flexible work arrangements
- support for working parents
- leadership forums and programs
- support of industry specific accreditation and memberships
- onsite training programs and an in-house learning and development portal
- study assistance
- employee excellence and service awards
In Australia, Contribution Leave gives eligible employees an additional 5 days paid leave each year, subject to certain criteria, with the aim of encouraging them to take a break, achieve better work-life fit, contribute to their community and enhance their overall well-being.
Our benefits and policies are reviewed on an ongoing basis to further enhance our employment offering.